Millions of people of all ages are living with anxiety. Understanding how to deal with anxiety, for some, has become a full-time task and has literally taken over their lives and their health. Besides, coping with anxiety, just having anxiety issues can cause server havoc in many lives.
What Is Anxiety…..
Having anxiety issues and just coping with anxiety means you are most likely dealing with one or more of the following:
- Feels like your world is falling apart
- At times your mind is going a hundred miles a minute yet you are getting no answers
- Heart palpitations, a pounding heart or fast heart rate
- Trembling, shaking feelings, twitching
- Hate crowds, or talking to strangers
- Worried about making a mistake or looking foolish in front of people
- Concerned about what people think of you
- Panic, worry, uneasiness
- Experience shortness of breath
- Sleep problems
- Afraid you will lose control
- Have a hard time controlling your worry, or worry too much
- Cannot concentrate, cannot focus
- Have a hard time succeeding or reaching your goals
- You have real fears about simple, everyday things, like money, health, family, or work.
- You expect the worst, even when there seems to be little to worry about.
- I worry, I worry, worry, worry, AND worry
How To Deal With Anxiety And Panic Attacks
Sometimes drugs just do not work, therapy does not work, and just coping (dealing with something difficult) does not work. All of this leads to making personal and daily issues more challenging. There are ways to break the panic attacks that come with anxiety...read more.
Yet when one learns to get beyond just the “coping stage” it will open opportunities and positive life changes.
Anxiety and Health Issues
- Did you know that long-term anxiety and panic attacks can cause the brain to release millions of stress hormones on a regular basis?
- This leads to such health issues as headaches, dizziness, chest pain, heart disease, depression, the body breaking down, chronic illnesses.
- Affects other areas such as respiratory, digestive, immune, sleep, muscle tension,
- Can cause rapid heart rate, palpitations, and chest pain.
- Might increase the risk of high blood pressure and heart disease.
Eliminate Anxiety In Your Life
Get Past The Fears
Do Away With Panic Attacks
Thousands of anxiety sufferers are finding answers to:
- Improve the quality of life,
- Decrease or eliminate anxiety issues
- Do away with panic attacks.
- Getting past the fears that are real
- Improve overall health, mental health
- Having good relationships
- Reaching goals and dreams
So why in our modern society do people deal with outdated coping exercises, or will simply ignore the issue that they have anxiety issues and refuse to do anything about it?
The main reason you are still dealing with anxiety issues is that you do not have the proper resources. Where do you start?
- Be ready to take a positive and rewarding action
- Find the way to achieve an anxiety free life.
- Check out what these anxiety sufferers did to eliminate their anxiety issues once and for all. Continue reading…
I wish you all the best in your search in dealing with your anxiety and panic issues.
At times my articles may contain affiliate links to help my readers find answers to questions they may have. As an affiliate, I may receive a small compensation, which is at no cost to you or any of my readers. Thank you for reading my article